- Lessons take place weekly, at my home studio in Englewood.
- I offer two different packages through my private studio: the BASIC and PRE-PROFESSIONAL.
- Students are responsible for purchasing textbooks and other materials. Please bring these to each lesson; I make markings in the books to focus practice time.
- Lessons adhere strictly to their start and end times, regardless of student’s arrival time.
- Studio recitals are held twice a year in the Winter and Spring. They are free, optional, and strongly encouraged.
TUITION SCHEDULE AND FEES
- Regular tuition involves a semester commitment, paid in equal monthly installments (Sept-May).
- Payment due on the first lesson of the month
- Schedule follows university academic calendar (with 2 weeks off for winter holiday and 1 week for spring)
- Summer lessons are purchased as partial months or discounted full months (June-Aug)
- No refunds
- $15 late fee applied to tuition received after due date.
- Any lessons I cancel, we will make up at your convenience.
- For student cancellations, students may choose 1 day per semester to schedule a make-up.
- Exception: no make-up lessons in the summer
BASIC LESSON PRICES (Sept-May)
$70 for 60 minutes
$55 for 45 minutes
$40 for 30 minutes
- Lessons cover technique, theory, repertoire.
- Perfect for adults beginners-early advanced, or for kids who take piano as an extra-curricular activity.
PRE-PROFESSIONAL LESSON PRICES (Sept-May)
$95 for 75 minutes
$110 for 90 minutes
- For pre-college students with an interest and potential for a career in music.
- Audition only.
- Lessons cover technique, repertoire, theory (if needed). Emphasis on score analysis, interpretation, and advanced technique.
$45 for 30 minutes
$75 for 60 minutes
For college students or anyone wanting to improve their theory skills (includes ear training and solfege if desired)
(All rates subject to change). 2017.
There are no products listed under this category.